DIY Studio Policy and Rules
We want our DIY studio space to be a safe and fun. We have a few rules to create a respectful atmosphere for both your group as well as the other groups who may be working along side you. If you have any questions about this information please call.
- 5 designers per table. No designers under the age of 17
- The DIY studio is a fun place, but not for children. So no Children allowed!
- Wear suitable shoes because the floor can become wet and slippery. No open toes, high heels or flip-flops!
- We do not lend floral tools. We do have floral knives and flower cutters for sale.
- No alcohol. We want you to have fun, but not that much fun!
- Please allow enough time to complete your work, pack everything and clean up. The DIY Studio closes at 4:00pm.
- No flowers from other florists, online vendors, farmers markets or a garden. Only exception is when renting the DIY Studio.